Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All's well that ends well (-:) (:-)


It could very well fit in as a scene from an Indian movie... All set to make the trip of my life in a week's time, Life hasn't been more hectic than now. Got to complete important shopping for her, clean and vacate my apartment, wrap up the entire work i have been doing for my client, finish all needed paper work and more!

With so many different things juggling in my thoughts, the accident and the mess from it was another blow to dampen my spirits. Adding onto it was my mistake of not getting a police report filed nor getting a written evidence from other party accepting their fault. Will i be in trouble? What if the other party insurance doesn't agree? What if this isn't resolved in the next 5 days before i board the flight? Though i tried hard not to think of all this, these questions continued to flash by a few times everyday.

Sometimes things just happen as they are destined to happen! How else can i explain as to why the vehicle inspector coming all the way to my doorstep few minutes prior to my leaving for the airport (or) the fat cheque i get for my old car that is ready to be in trash yard?

I am so glad all of this was sorted out prior to my trip. It does feel good to get all things sorted out in time... vacating my apartment, moving stuff to Uday's place, transitioning work at client site, persuading my employer for an extended vacation and all!!!

No comments: