Saturday, January 05, 2008

Magic of Rain

The wakeup call this morning was nice... I had planned to get up early to go to the car body shop for getting an estimate of the other party car from the minor accident few weeks back.
I woke up hearing the drizzling sound of rain and continued to stay on bed hoping that my alarm wouldn't buzz till i'm fully done with my sleep! I was partially right, the alarm did heed to my wishes till i got a call from this person.

Only after i stepped out of my home did i realize that the sweet sound of rain i kept hearing this morning was actually from the relaxation fountain in my bedroom :-):-) Rain had done its magic late night and had cleared of well before i woke up... I was sooo glad the rain gods had read my mind and let me capture those beautiful raindrops still hanging onto the tip of leaves under perfect photo shoot conditions!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: