Friday, January 04, 2008

Where do you go a year from today?

Its New Year once again! Time seems to fly by irrespective of how busy you are. Life is always on the fast lane even for couch potatoes...this is the fourth couch for me in the last one year:-)
This new year was a blast. We had been to a Mardi Gras Carnivale party with plenty of live entertainment, bands, dancing, circus etc.

I could have hardly imagined where i would be a year from now... I always wondered how it would be to go to a new place and start life afresh. Its been more than 7 months since we moved to Orange county. Orange county is great, just that i continue to miss some of my good old friends from Bay Area. Works keeps me more than hectic...I never knew i could do so much work all by myself!

When i think of it, the year 2007 has been quite eventful as such. Shanthi was finally with me in the US after all the dilly dallying with the TCS dilemma, we moving over to Orange county, my commencement of work at a client other than my long loved Gene, our up's (Getting EAD) and down's (H1 visa rejection) with visa and work status, Shanthi's first US job and all... and just around the turn of 2007 - 2008, i managed to make up my mind and buy my favorite Canon Camera and quickly followed it up with a BOSE speaker system! For all you know, i might be a contender for one of the better photographers by end of 2008:-)

No comments: